Our Flat-Fee Approach to Retirement Plans
FPLCM’s iQ401k division offers an open architecture retirement plan platform. Save an average of 40% utilizing a flat-fee structure over AUM fees. Plan design features include:
- Low-Cost Index Funds
- Asset Allocation Models
- Self-Directed Brokerage Accounts (SDBAs)
- Alternative Investment Access
- Cash Balance Plans
- Mega Backdoor Roth
- Complete Plan Portability
Flat-Fee, Open Architecture Platform
The Smart Way to Manage Your Retirement Plan
QUALIFIED RETIREMENT PLAN BENEFITS
- Boost retirement savings: Contribute up to $471,500 to a 401(k) PSP with a Cash Balance Plan.
- Lower Your Taxable Income: Contributions reduce taxes. Fees qualify as a tax-deductible expense.
- Protect Savings: ERISA-qualified plans offer unlimited asset protection from creditors, bankruptcy, and civil lawsuits
- Improve Employee Morale: Retirement benefits attract and incentivize employees.
POPULAR PLAN STRUCTURES
- Pooled Asset: Cost-effective solution for small practices.
- Self-Directed Brokerage Accounts (SDBAs): Robust structure providing the ultimate flexibility.
- Participant Directed Accounts (PDAs): Utilizes the Vanguard Retirement Plan Access™ (VRPA) platform.